ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 07:15:30 -0400
Hi Phil,
I wondered about that. I am still blessed to have both of my parents, but
they live over 1,200 miles away.  They both hate travel so I already know
that they will never come to Maine.  My dad doesn't hear very well and he
has never liked talkking on the phone, but my mom and I still talk and
pray together at least once a week.  I get homesick for Michigan
something fierce at times and I've always wondered if it would get worse,
or go away once they are gone.  I know that I'll miss talking to my
mother, at least.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!