ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:26:53 -0700
Where Victory Stands

                         By Phil Scovell

     How far do you want to go with the devil?  How much do you
want him to control your family?  How much ground do you want to
give him?  How much are you going to allow him to take from you
financially?  How much room are you going to allow him to have in
your life or the lives of your children or in your church?

     You see, if Satan or his demons could be seen physically, we
would be more on the look out for them.  If demons fought fairly
and walked right up to you and clubbed you to the ground, kicked
you a few dozen times in the ribs, and then for good measure, spit
on you and laughed at your pitiful condition, you would get right
down fighting mad.  You would jump up and start fighting.  You'd
scream the name of Jesus and kick every single demon out of your
life and home and church and family and neighborhood.  You'd bust
heads and take names.  You'd hunt them down and stomp them beneath
your feet and then you'd stand back and laugh at their pitiful
condition.  You'd curse their works and curse the darkness.  You'd
swear by the name of Jehovah, the Great I am, and you'd call down
fire from Heaven to consume the works of the enemy.  You'd bind
their curses and hexes and spells they have spoken against your
children or that has been pronounced through human instrumentality
in the natural realm, and you'd stand watch over them; cursing the
fiery darts of the enemy every time they were launched in your
direction.  You'd rend your clothes and cast dust into the air,
spiritually speaking, and stand in the middle of your living room
or in the middle of your church, and with an open Bible in your
hand, you'd confess God's Word over and over and over again until
you either got what you wanted or dropped from exhaustion.  Then,
when you awakened, you'd start all over again.  You'd stomp your
foot and stab the air with your fist and demand your holy rights
as a blood wash born again child of God.  You'd confess the
promises of God until the demons shrank away and ran for the
hills.  You'd command God's warrior angels to go forth and smite
the enemies of the King.  You'd jump and dance and leap into the
air and break through the enemy lines bellowing the name of Jesus;
declaring the King has already won the victory.  You'd call every
Christian you knew to agree with you in prayer.  You'd split the
darkness wide open by yelling the promises and praises of God at
the top of your lungs and then you'd turn every demon torturing
your family and church and friends and family over to the Chief
Shepherd, the true Lord Jesus Christ, commanding them to go to the
place the True Lord Jesus Christ wants them to go, and then you'd
shout it has been done as the Lord has commanded.  Then if they
came back tomorrow, you'd repeat the whole thing over again.

     That's what we would do if we believed God instead of the
devil.  So, what do you believe?

     The problem is, demons don't fight fair.  They don't just
walk right up to you and clubbed you to the ground.  They don't
kick you a few dozen times in the ribs, and then for good
measure, spit on you and laugh at you for your pitiful condition.
Instead, they lay in hiding and in the darkness for an
opportunity.  They use intimidation techniques to tamper with our
finances to frustrate our relationship with God.  they sneak up on
our children and grandchildren and plant lies in their minds
through worldly entertainment, worldly influence, and worldly
relationships with others who don't even believe demons or the
Devil exists or, God, for that matter.  They follow Christians
around looking for opportunities to plant deceitful ideas into
their minds so when they go to church, they bring the hurts and
pain and woundedness, raw, festering, and bruised and bleeding,
right into the congregation.  then when they bump up against
another fellow Christian with similar woundedness, conflict sparks
and flares and they stand back and laugh at us while we do our
best to destroy each other.

     So what's it going to be?  Are we going to remain ignorant of
Satan's devices?  Are we going to allow them to beat up on us and
our children and our churches and our finances and a physical
bodies until we are so weak in the Spirit, we cannot even defend
ourselves?  What did Jesus really die for?  Did He die to see us
lose conflict after conflict?  Did He shed His blood just so we
could be born again and than barely make it through life;
scratching and digging and begging for everything?  Did Jesus
suffer in order that our children could be ripped apart and we
stand around ringing our hands; helpless and saying Woe is me?

     Get up and fight.  Stand, therefore, taking upon yourself the
whole armor of God's light.  Pray for divine understanding in
order that you might see the root cause of the attack coming
against you and your family and church.  then stand and curse the
works of darkness; commanding them to die from the roots and
forbid them from bearing fruit any longer in your life and family.
Speak death and darkness and destruction to who stand against you
and God's Word.  Then, when you get knocked down, get up again and
again and again until finally somebody gets the idea that you are
one of God's chosen who cannot be moved and who refused to quit.
If you get discouraged, call for help.  Call God's angels into the
battle.  They are used to fighting in our behalf.  Call your
friends who know how to pray and who believe in the power of
agreement in prayer and who believe God's Word.  Whatever you do,
don't stop until you are the last one standing.  That's where your
victory is and that is where you will find Jesus standing.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com