ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:55:44 -0400
Angel,
I am enjoying your posts here on this subject because it really shows your
convictions.
I would just say that the most important thing in being a Christian is to
realize that we have committed ourselves to Jesus as a bride to her groom or
wife to her husband.  So then, the important is to love Jesus and live for
Him.  It is not a matter of whether bingo or gambling is right or wrong or
whether we accept divorced/remarried men or women in the congregation or any
other thing.  We just live our lives in total committment to Jesus and
please Him.  In order to do this, we must hear and know and obey His Word.
As Brad mentioned, we are none perfect but we are forgiven.  Let us live and
love in a committed relationship with Jesus and concern ourselves with
pleasing Him.

Ned