ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:42:19 -0600
Thanks all for the prayers. My father-in-law went home today, not to be
with the Lord but just to his Wisconsin home *smile*. They got things
leveled out and said this sort of thing can occur for up to three months
and so they breifed him on what to do, and he should be at this moment
snoring on the couche in front of the tube.

Brad