ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:18:56 -0500
Kim, Honey,

  I believe that you need to get out of there! And! Now!!!!

The Holy Spirit is telling me, Mari, that that home is infested with
demonic activity!! Peace will never return to that house! You must
take the initiative to get out, and now, especially if John has
threatened to slap you. Take it from Mari's own experience. People
who threaten violence generally, eventually, act on their threats.
Violence can escalate rapidly, and you can never be sure when this
violence will rear its ugly head! You can never trust John! Peace
will never return to your heart, unless you get out of that freakin' house!!

LOVE IN OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST,

Reeva Parry and Mari Mizrahi.