ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:44:07 -0600
My sister saw her doctor yesterday.  All blood tests and cat scans and her
MRI came back negative.  She has another test or two to go but she is back
to nearly eating normally and she even gained 6 pounds in the last ten days.
Soon they will have all tests run and results back and they know her kidneys
are part of the problem but not critically.  She sounded a thousand percent
better today so it helps to be able to eat.  Without a doubt, I believe my
sister thought she was going to die.  Now she doesn't believe that and her
attitude is even better than her health.

Phil.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel