ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:02:52 -0500
Dear Sharon and Everyone,

Thanks to you all for praying.

Dean is on Oxygen, but he's doing a little better. We talked to him
and Betty every day we were gone. He has an infection in his lungs.
It is not Pneumonia.

We will see them hopefully this afternoon.

We arrived home, on Saturday evening.

The trip went very well, we got the job done, and we're home safe.

God was definitely with us.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.