ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:19:01 -0600
Oh Phil!

Although I don't feel entirely comfortable about the concept of Jesus
bypassing your thoughts and literally entering your skull, and other things
that many Christians might call weird and not from Jesus, I'm glad to know
that I need only to look to Jesus, not to others, including Phil Scovell.
But the relationship between private parts and other objects and creatures
of the same shape makes sense to me, and I thought of it before I came to
the place where you mentioned it.  I'm glad that you were willing to obey
God to the point that He took complete control of your mouth, and I'm even
more glad that Jesus eagerly wants to address every aspect of our lives,
including those things that people just don't talk about, and including
those things that are totally foul and dirty in us thatneeds to come out in
order to be healed and our minds be taken back to oneness.

Sharon