ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:58:06 -0600
I like the coach analogy. because it utilizes the strengths of each player
yet there is one who makes teh calls and is responsible for them. The tough
thing is, even when a quarterback makes his own call in the middle of
theplay, the coach is still responsible. There is  no happier home than
those with the roles in the proper and godly perspective.

Brad