ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:24:50 -0500
John, Helen and Everyone,

Just as God loves us unconditionally, he wants us to love others
unconditionally, and that means passing along those lovings and squeezings!
All the time! Loving! Loving!loving! and more lovings! Yes, it may sound
silly, but it really isn't when you stop and think about it. There is
nothing more beautiful in the world than love! and God's love for us!

I kept what you wrote, John, and I am going to pass it on to others.

In God's loving us, he is also forgiving us for our sins, but I always
think it's good to ask for forgiveness, and it's like apologizing to God
for what we did wrong.

I'll give you an example.

One night last week, I got upset with VErnon because he had left his dirty
clothes on the flloor in the bathroom. I told him I wasn't going to pick
them up and that he had to pick them up. God instantly spoke to me and told
me that was wrong of me to do. He told me that it is my job as a wife to
Vernon to pick up after him. I thought about it, and I prayed about it. I
asked God for forgiveness and I did apologize for not being loving. I also
apologized to VErnon and asked for his forgiveness. I told him that God
told me I was wrong and why. Vernon told me that we are suppose to take
care of each other and not complain about it. He was so very right.

I will pick up his dirty clothes now, and I will not complain about it. I'm
praising God that He let me know this.

It seems like the lessons we learn from God are endless and I'm learning
many lessons this year. I'm also praising God with each lesson He teaches me.

So once again! You are all precious and sweet and made out of love, full of
love, and so very loving! <squeeze> lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson