ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:18:17 -0600
Mat,

In our last church we had Wednesday night services, but they were of
different content than a Sunday service. As our pastor use to say, Jesus
spoke a "blessing, healing and feeding" message to the 5000, such as we
might on Sunday nornings, and Wednesday nights were more of a teaching to
the 70 who was a bit more intimate, or even the 12 who wanted to get down
to business and really learn more. That sounds like your Wednesday night
service. You might consider going Sunday and then just keeping the babe
with you in service if you are leery of sickness. You might could get a
different flavor of the church and people within it as well. I preferred
Wednesday nights there because there was always a deeper sense of worship
and some real life application challenges that came from the pastor's
words. I really, really, really, really, miss that here. Thank God for
audio tapes heheehe.

Brad