ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 11:52:25 -0500
I believe that God will provide all our needs,
maybe not exactly when we ask for them, but in
His timing. We need to ask for things, but I
believe that we also need to Praise and Thank God daily, no matter what.

I like to say this: Thank You Jesus for providing
a Victor Reader Stratus for me when you are ready to provide it. <smile>

It's important to thank Jesus in advance for the
Blessings that He is going to give us.

It's also important to thank Jesus for all the
Blessings He has given us, as well.

Pat Ferguson