ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 16:43:26 -0600
Yep, King David most certainly noticed God in His creation; no doubt about
that.  He also said he wished he had the wings of a dove so he could fly
away from what he was facing so he might find emotional rest according to
Psalm 55:6.  In short, he beg for God to set him free from the horrible
turmoil in which he found himself.  It almost sounds like David wondered
where God was in his life at the time.

Phil.