ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:03:48 -0700
Lord Jesus,

I know you haven't forgotten about this man but I am asking you in his
behalf to reopen his case and remember him at this very difficult time of
his life.  I know some think he is an old man but I remind you that this old
man loves you and his family and that from day one, he has raised his family
according to your Word.  I'm asking you to remember every penny he has given
to your work to support others in your service.  I am asking you to remember
every word of every prayer he has offered up to you.  I'm asking you to
remember all the words and acts of praise he gave because of his love for
you as his Savior.  Remember the land which he cared for so tenderly and
praised you for as as the Creator of all things.  Remember all the animals
he raised and cared for.  Remember his children he brought up in your name
and the wife you gave him and that he still loves as much as he did from the
beginning.  He did all these things because of who you are and not because
who he thought he was to you.  I am asking you to measure his love for you
from the day He was born again and not to forget he gave his entire life to
you.  Yes, he knows to be with you is better but he also still has a family
for which he feels responsible.  He also has a little girl he still loves
and worries about very much.  I'm asking you, therefore, to give him health,
and strength, and accelerate the healing process in his body.  May his
latter days upon this earth be greater than his earlier days.  Strengthen
his physical body, his voice, and his spirit.  I call upon your angels to
visit him and to strengthen him just as they did you as you prayed in the
garden.  In Jesus name, this is my request.

Phil.