ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:38:58 -0600
Rhonda,

Perhaps I'll write more later, but as I read, to answer your question as to
what to say to that is... we can be thankful he lives in a country where
they can at least do the procedure, and once it is all over, he will look
forwrd to getting back to life as he knew it? At least he has a loving wife
and family that is pulling for him, praying for him, and supporting him. If
we look at the current situation as the end all, it is depressing, but if
we look passed that to where things wil be there is hope.

Brad