ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris & Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2013 07:16:19 -0400
i stand corrected on the "Catholic Bible" where it should be
"Catholic recognized Bible translation"! *smile*

An American Pastor friend of mine, while rather evangelical in his
convictions, had used Jerome's Biblical Commentary during his seminary studies.

I'll poke around and see if it can be had in electronic format.

In His loving grip!

Doris