ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:33:07 -0700
Amen, Vinnny.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vinny Samarco" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: question, problem, and prayer request.

Lord,
This is one of those situations that is impossible for our finite minds to
figure out, with all the twists and turns. But Jennifer and Jeremy want to
honor you.  We just pray now for the right andperfect solution to this
dilemma.
Lord, you work it out please, that your name would be glorified, and all the
natural situations will work out.
Only you can do it, Lord, and we place it in your hands.  Have your perfect
way.  Help Jennifer and Jeremy to hear perfectly from you, trust you, and
not to worry.
We thank you, Lord, that all the answers are in you.
In the name of Jesus we pray.
A Men.
V.S.