ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:47:25 -0700
I had about a 30 minute talk with her and gave her until January 16 on
Monday, a week from this coming Monday, to be moved out.  I told her things
were not adding up concerning her behavior nor was she fulfilling her
agreements of several months ago.  I also told her that her X husband may
not want to travel across town to put her youngest son in my sister's
Christian school, which Sandy and I are paying for and Gretchen hasn't ever
once put a dime on the bill, but if he ends up in public school, it is
Gretchen's fault and not mind.  I asked two point blank questions during the
talk and she never answered.  She said nothing the whole time.  You would
think your children would make you ask for more time or ask for another
change in the scheduling or would make you ask for help but she said
nothing.  Now Sandy is crying, Taylor, the 6 year old is crying, probably my
10 year old grandson, and I feel like it myself.  I know the Lord is crying
about it.  The damn devil anyhow.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Problem, Not The Devil.  Luke 12:5
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com