ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:46:24 -0500
Dear Rhonda and Everyone,

I'm not sure when the memorial service will be, as Lyle wants to be
cremated, and he wants his ashes spread over their property.

Also, we can't leave this week. I have a doctor's appointment
tomorrow morning, and Dean and Vernon told me to keep it.

Dean has chemo next Monday.

Dean's wife, Betty has a Colonoscopy next Tuesday.

We're waiting to hear from Kathleen, until she has all the
arrangements made and she calls us.

Thanks so much for praying.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson