ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 18:28:42 -0600
Brad,

A couple of the guests, including Dobson himself, recommended not going to
see the movie nor did they recommend reading the book.  However, one guest
did recommend it because so many people are discussing it now with over 40
million copies sold.  I personally wouldn't take time to see the movie nor
would I read the book but would, as you suggest, refer them to the research
available.  I wouldn't mind reading, or seeing, the research materials but
there is lots of stuff on the net, too, so information is available.

Phil.