ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:04:14 -0600
From: "Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Phil Scovell" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 7:15 AM
Subject: RETURNED AFTER DENTAL TREATMENT

Hi,

This is just a little note to let you know that the long-standing abscess
has been dealt with - and I feel as though I have too!  <Grins>

At present I'm still numb and bleeding a bit and am told not to do anything
much for the rest of the day, so this is just to let you know I'm home and
beginning to feel sore . . ..

The procedure was not fun.  (I've never had injections in the roof of my
mouth before but wearing glasses was fun!)  It took about an hour.

I have to go again for a check in July, when I'm also at Dermatology that
day.  In August they will do something with this wisdom tooth, but they
didn't look at it today and just gave me the appointment.  That still has
some poison and I haven't finished the antibiotics yet.  Meantime I've had a
very large dose before this procedure, so I guess I won't feel too clever
for a little while.

Anyway, my MP3 player (the same as Mike's) has arrived so I'm just going to
flop around and listen.

Please ask all on ECHURCH to pray.

This is my one and only message and I'm off the computer now for a bit and
maybe until tomorrow . . ..

Love to you all.

--
Carol