ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:45:10 -0400
Those are lovely God-inspired words, Rhonda!  Thank you for sharing
the gift that He has given to you.

Love,
Helen

Earlier, Rhonda wrote:
It's not finished yet, but here is  a poem I am in the middle of writing

I want to really love You,
And not just say the words,
I want to really Know You,
Not just the things I've heard,
I want to be a part,
Of those who overcome,
I want to really know,
really know,
That You are God,

I want to really trust You,
Not just say that I do,
I want  my life to be a picture of Your Love shining  through,
I want to be a part,
Of those who overcome,
I want to really Know,
Really Know,
That You are God,

I want to really see my problems,
In the mirror of eternity,
And  know what I'm going through is only temporary,
I want to experience peace I do not understand,
I want to be a part,
Of Those who overcome,
I want to really Know,
Really Know,
That You are God.

I can't decide whetheor or not to add more, or what to add,  God gives me
poems when I  am going through things sometimes, it's a wonderful sort of
present that helps me cope!

Rhonda