ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:37:44 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch family,

Thanks so very much to all of you for your prayers and love. It is so very
much appreciated.

Yes, things have gone extremely well up in the dormer, and they have the
siding on and all the freeze and jay chanel and VErnon will cut the soffitt
tonight, and they will put that on tomorrow.

It will be 4 days with this machine at $75.00 per day.

Okay, guys, I have another prayer request, please.

I've got my little problem again. Evidently it was not the medication I was
taking that caused the problem, but I'm really not sure.

Linda Perry is going to take me to see Jackie tomorrow, since she's
perscribed all my meds. I have my physical therapy in the morning, and then
I'll try to go to Huron to see Jackie.

I was so afraide of dehydrating this afternoon, because it was kind of bad,
so I took acidophilus this afternoon and so far, so good.

Please also pray that I can loose weight, as I'm enjoying the exercises.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson