ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:13:55 -0600
Hi family,

Trina's nose is not broken, only bruised. She only had one little
nightmare last night, but, it was one which did not disturb her sleep.

Whether or not, she went to the police, I have no idea. If she comes
today, I should know more. We have a rip-roaring snowstorm going on
around here right now, so, it might not be safe for anyone on the
roads. The news asked all who did not have to travel, to stay in
their homes because of the snow and winds. Where is Spring?

hugs and blessings,

purple