ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:56:44 -0500
Kathy,

I think that is so very cool!

I do hope you will have a finished bacement, as our bacement is not
finished, and I wish it were. Of course, this is an old house, and if you
saw the mess it is in, and what it looked like before Vernon cleaned it up,
to some degree, you would understand exactly what I'm talking about. <smile>

I'm so excited for you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson