ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:26:15 -0500
Dear Sharon H.

I wrote it that way as there are 2 Sharons on this list. lol.

I will be praying for you that there is no depression and no anxiety.
I have had some of both lately, as well, so I really understand.

I will be praying for those people you mentioned.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.