ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:41:27 -0500
HI Phil,
Well, right now the plan is for him to be there for an evaluation for 45
days.  If, however, it is found that he is suffering from depression, he
could stay up to 90 days to adjust his medication and so forth.  If that
happens, then we need to pray for the funds.  Right now, insurance and our
denomination's Cricess fund are paying for his stay.  I feel guilty about
that one too.  Somebody told me once that guilt is second nature to a
mother.  I believe it.
         Chris called last night just to let me know that he is settled.  I
could barely here him and he sounded very depressed.  It was so hard to
hear, but I still believe that his being there is the right thing.
Kathy