ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:05:56 -0400
I'm gonna make one a these real short and sweet.  Kristin's neece,
Elizabeth, who is now 10 hates needles bigtime.  She's been  complaning for
about the past two weeks about having severe migraines.  They're taking her
to have an MRI done, but she doesn't yet know she's gonna have one done.
They also wanna take some bloodwork which obviously means the needle will be
involved.  They are scared sick, that Elizabeth, though only 10, will try to
run away from home if they tell her too soon.  pray that God helps her get
through this.  I hate needles too to some extent, so I know where she is
right about now.  The second request is that I have a real good friend,
never actually met her face to face, never really even talked to her, but
still, I know from others what she's like, and believe me, knowing her
personally or not, I'm very very close to her.  It's doubtful we'll ever
meet, probably preposterous that we will, however, she apparently, I've been
notified by a reliable source now has Anerexia Nervosa and might be dying.
I hope not dying, but she is getting treatment I hear, however, I would be
devastated if anything happens to her.  I don't think any thing will, but
you never know.  Anerexia is a very serious disorder, and it should never be
taken lightly.  Please, i beg, pray for her, and get every single one of
your friends to pray.  Let your church know if possible.  this woman really
needs our prayers.

Thanks, and God bless you.

Chris.