ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:10:21 -0600
I don't do this often but I am asking for prayer for my little dog.  Sandy
and I have two miniature pinschers.  One is named Jack by our grandchildren
and the other I named and his name is Skip.  Wait.  I think the grand kids
named him, too.  skip is smaller and min Pins are only about 7 to 12 pounds.
Skip was very ill many months ago and we thought we would have to put him to
sleep.  Our vet is really good and through his advice of treatment, Skip
came back to normal.  Today he has been acting sick.  Not as bad as before
but regardless, we don't want to see him go through what he suffered before.
Additionally, he means a great deal to me personally because during many
months of deep depression and anxiety attacks, any many other things three
years ago, he stayed by me a lot, played with me, and often made me laugh
when I was in the depths of despair.  So if you would pray for little Skip,
I personally would appreciate it.

Phil.

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com