ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:49:41 -0500
april.  I know what you mean.  Where Jeremy and I work they are all the time
harping on us about keeping our call-time low.  But at the same time they're
going on about quality!  Come on!  Make up your minds!  But keep the faith
Girl-friend!  I love you!

Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn