ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:16:36 -0500
Joe does not have a blocked artery after all, well, at least that is what
they said earlier today.  It seems they made a mistake, that blocked artery
belong to Joseph Jordan and not Joe gordon.  Isn't that a comforting thought
when they tell you your artery is 50 percent blocked and then they tell you
no, that your artery is just fine.  I am grateful that his artery is not
blocked but that mistake could have been costly or worse deadly to either
patient.  I do not know they are going to treat Joe but I would assume they
will deal with his blood pressure and monitor it closesly.
I am glad God is in charge and makes the final decision for us all.  It is
obvious that doctors and nurses are not capable of doing it right.
Virgie and Hoshi