ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2013 23:04:13 -0600
Thanks for your comments on this Phil.  You've been praying using unique and
unusual types of prayer for a very long time.   I'm glad you spoke to this
adding additional clarification.  I can already give you one unusual result
that I truly can't detail but it had to do with an aspect of John and my
relationship in our marriage where the devil has constantly bombarded us
with his stinking' lies.  What is amazing about this form of prayer is that
it seems to reach things on a different level than can be reached with the
normal resources of our mind.  As I say that, it feels like something that
could be interpreted new age like.  Be assured that it isn't.  I believe it
is very biblical.

Vicki