ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:57:38 -0700
Now then Ronda,  If your boy is a golden retriever, it makes good sense that
he should have a name like seizer! That's what retrievers do! SEIZE and
carry. My 85 pound black lab Kerwin's name means "small, dark, hairy
creature in Gaelic. God has created some wonderful helpers for us. Kerwin is
the one guardian angel I can lay hands on and thank personally. smile
Grant