ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:09:43 -0600
Hi,

Just an update.  I sure appreciate your prayers.  Please keep them coming.

I spoke with my uncle tonight finally.  They're sending him home he says
tomorrow.  He doesn't really seem to know anything else about his care.  So
don't know if this is true.  If it is, don't know if it is a good thing or
not.  I'm thinking that it might not be.  Either way, he's still not very
well.  My aunt wasn't there and there was a nurse in the room.  I could hear
her in the background.  He said they were doing some kind of test.  So
please continue to pray for his physical healing and the chance to talk with
him about his soul.

Thanks again, all of you.

Vicki