ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 12:49:35 -0700
This is not a commercial for any blindness organization. I just wanted to mention that I ran on to this show on ACB Interactive called Worship Unlimited. They are on every Wednesday from noon to 3:00 Eastern time. Show is from the UK and I've sure enjoyed and been blessed by it. Just ran on to it a couple of weeks or so back. Should you want to you can find it through American Council of the Blind web site, go to radio and then to interactive. Or on iPhone get ACB link from app store. Just an FYI.