ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:42:09 -0700
Frank Finkenbinder was the pastor for the interchurch for the blind.  He
would go see people in nursing homes, visit them in hospitals and sometimes
meet people for coffee.  In my opinion, he was soft spoken and very kind.
His church was anyone who wanted to share with him in the love of Jesus.

I don't think you need a building, though its important for us to
fellowship.  Church can be anywhere you want it to be.