ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:12:54 -0400
I wonder how some Christians can do this to a little boy or girl.
When they become aware that their blinness makes them different, this
often is bad enough if not handled carefully by family and other
direct associates. The pain of such accusations and "theology" is
hard enough to bear as an adult, maybe a newly blind adult. What more
it must be for a young child who often blame themselves for things
they have no control over. It is good that God and not us has to deal
with those people.

Doris