ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:45:45 -0700
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.comAngel,

Praying that God will bless you with a way to listen to music.  Maybe it's
not priority number one, but it's important.  Also, it's OK to feel hurt
taht your son let someone steal from you.

I also pray, angel, that God will show you you're not a failure.  Parents
shape their kids' lives, but it's up to the child to reject or accept their
teaching.  I pray your son accepts then things you told him before worse
consequences follow.

or subscribe to my podcast at
http://feed.feedburner.com/hmradio
Keep smiling!