ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:02:58 +0000
That is a bomb shell.  Father in Heaven please be with Phil as he goes through this heart break.  And thank you that we will see Rayburn in heaven when we ge there.  In your precious name I pray Amen  Hay Phil was he in Amway (scamway) which is now Quixtar.  and there is nothing quick about it.
Unfortunately I was involved with or should say still buy some things from it but You have to have the right personality and lots of money. And I have neither.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74