ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:26:01 -0400
HI Angel,
I didn't have a problem with him earning the privilage to  drive.  He
really went through a lot of hoops to get to the point of having a license
and many on this list will tell you.  Chris and we, have been an on going
situation, but now, he has also lost the privilage and will have to gain it
back for himself when he is an adult.  By the way, we weren't paying for
anything.  He had to pay for drivers ed, and insurance and, if he had
gotten a pictured license, he would have had to pay for that too, so,
except for some anxiety and agrivation, we haven't put much else on the
line for him in this direction.
Kathy