ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:47:50 -0400
Hi all, well, they came today, the parents did. You know what/ I feel
so alone.  NOt because of anything Todd did or said.  Its just that
they make me feel like I'm just along for the ride, not married to
Todd. His dad asks Todd have you got your bills paid for your doctors
and he Todd said yes, we're working on Lelia's but they don't really
Seem to care about me or anything I've got to pay for. Its Todd Todd
Todd!!! we're so used to things being ours ours ours, that its just
lonely being me me me!! I don't even know if any of that made sense.

Todd got an early Birthday present. He got a computer.  and I feel kind
of left out because I know Denver and people here, and they didn't even
talk to me about things like speech and all that. Instead they searched
online, and spent a whole lot more money then they even had to.  So
again, its not ours its Todd's.

So tomorrow, we're going to have so much fun going down to Beyond Sight
and having Jim install window eyes when we could have done it for
nothing. Not only that, but Todd has windows vista and we know nothing
about that. Ah well, they say you don't marry the family ha!! how
untrue that is.

Night all, after this I'm going to bed. I just know that I need to make
Todd's birthday a good one. Oh I hope it hails!!! Todd's parents
brought there Mercedes and his dad said "I don't want it to hail!!!
ha!!! I hope it hails!!!

Well, ok ok, I might take that back!! Sometimes when I wish something
the Lord gives it to me tenfold. Ok never mind. Maybe just a little?

night all.

Lelia

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info