ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:47:13 +0100
Vergi,

I'm praying for him.  Have been especially burdened this week and wondered
whether I should even call him in the hospital . . ..  After a few days,
thinking about this possibility on and off, the Lord gave me peace that he
would come through the surgery, so I didn't pursue that (possibly mad) idea,
but I am praying and would call him . . ..

Tell him he even has folk praying in England and God loves him so much he
wants him to simply "come"!

--
Carol