ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:07:33 -0400
Brad,
         I think that the Shakey Lakes area might be safe too because
there are Indian mounds there.  My Dad showed them to me once.  Some
things are just too strange.

         By the way, I'll just throw this in for the fun of it.  Have
you heard the contest about finding the best bathroom in the
U.S.?  Boy, we sure have our priorities on correctly don't we?  I
think that we give God a big laugh.
Kathy