ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:56:18 -0400
So, we did it.  Some people say I rushed, well only one who I haven't told
yet, and one said that if this one doesn't last she will come here and kick
my you know what.  Well, she didn't really say that, but you know what.
Anyway, I know, I don't think, this is going to be the marriage I thought I
had before!!!!  Just everyone keep praying for us.  Our last name is Hunt
now, but I will still keep things saying Latham for right now.