ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:47:50 -0700
Hi!

Does anyone know of a Christian lending library that loans audio drama?  I'd
like to listen to dramas such as are put out by Focus on the Family, like
the Chronicles of Narnia, but I'd rather not have to buy them.  I know that
some of you have downloads that you could pass on, but I don't feel
comfortable with that, as it might be illegal.  Any input would be much
appreciated.

thanks!

Sharon