ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:41:55 -0500
Paulette,

Please know that you are in my prayers. What you are doing isn't easy, and
God will give you patience, and more confidence than you have ever had
before. Remember, you are doing this for The Lord. I have all the
confidence in you, and I know without a doubt that you can do this with
flying colors because you are strong and you have The Holy Spirit within
you. I'm praying for you and for your friend, Kathy as well.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson