ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:58:12 -0600
Just a quick note.
(Yeah Right!)
There is a scripture which says something along the lines of Count it all
joy when you fall into various trials.  Knowing that the testing of your
patients builds faith.
I think that's the one around James 1:2 but don't count on it.
I don't have my bible close.
Something our pastor has said is that, if you feel discouraged, beaten down
and just like you don't belong that it is normal.
As Christians, we are aliens here on earth.  We are not supposed to feel
great all of the time because our goal is heaven and to leave this world.

Take Care,
Matt

A good marriage is made by two totally different people who, holding hands,
walk into the valley of hardship, they never seporate they walk out
together.