ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 20:04:43 -0500
Come on Angel, get realistick here.

  You know the Bible is sold and there is money made on the Holy
Scriptures, so why are you questioning rediculously, as you are, the
fact that someone has made some money on such a book.

Just think of the money that has been made on the Bibles that have been sold.

And how do you know they are makingMillions?

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.