ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:10:24 -0700
Oh! I see, it's like one of those jigsaw puzzles, and
someone has half of the pieces and is not giving them
to you so that that you can make the pretty picture on
the box top!!!
patience is not one of my best qualities, I do not
like waiting, others can be so slow, and it seems to
me, that lately, I am surrounded by people who do not
do what they say they will do: I don't know what
bothers me more, the fact that they do not show up, or
that they do not have the what I like to call "common
courtesy" to call and let me know.
Praying for your peace!!