ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:33:40 -0600
My son tried to go to work at his shop today.  Most of the people in the
shop go out to eat for breakfast.  My son became ill while eating and had to
go home but he still was trying to go to work.  Sandy told him that due to
the narcotics, his blood pressure was likely low and that he should not be
trying to work today anyhow.  People also often become discouraged when
suffering from recent surgery and current pain.  Who on this list, of all
places, doesn't know that?  But my son is still a kid, a 24 year old kid,
but still a kid and he pushes himself way too hard.  He will appreciate your
prayers, too.  especially today because he hates laying around and doing
nothing when he has so much work to do.  The drapery shop he runs has a load
of work to get done and installed today and tomorrow, too.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com